Welcome To My Blog :)
REHISPHO - Share Everythink

SHARE EVERYTHINK

Azan


asking alexandria - final episode


Oh my God,oh my God,if only he knew,if only he knew,if only he knew about the worldwithout the bullshit and the lies.
We could've saved him,they could've saved me.But instead I'm here drowningin my own fucking mind,and I'll be damned if you're the death of me.
Blood and ink stain the walls,silently with bloodied knuckles, carry on,hoping it's not too wrong.You said the nights were far too long.Honey, it's just the start of it.
Oh my God,if he only knew.Oh my God,if only he knew,if only he knew,if only he knew.Just stand up and scream,the tainted clock is counting down.You gave in to me,would you say the nights are far too long now?
Oh my God,(oh my fucking God)The tears that stain my cheekmust me look weak,I wear them proudly, I wear them proud.
Just stand up and scream,the tainted clock is counting down.You gave in to me,would you say the nights are far too long now?
Your knife,my back.My gun,your head.
Your knife,my back.My gun,your head.
You need a doctor baby,you scared?You need a doctor baby,you scared?
You need a doctor baby,you scared?You need a doctor baby,you scared, you scared,you scared, you?
You need a doctor baby,you scared?
You need a doctor baby,you scared?You need a doctor baby,you need a doctor baby,you scared?

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 komentar

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© REHISPHO - Share Everythink
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top